Pre-course Requirements: None
Course Length (Minimum Teaching Hours)
|CPR||5 hours teaching time|
|Blended CPR||3 hours online learning|
3 hours teaching time
- Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills, including critical care steps.
- Ability to complete a written, closed book, independently completed knowledge evaluation with a minimum mark of 75%.
- Participants must attend and participate in 100% of the course.
- Participants must adhere to the Fundamental Principles.
Note: Instructors/Evaluators may conduct a one-to-one verbal or written knowledge evaluation if the student has a demonstrated learning disability completing written evaluations.
Required Participant Materials:
- CPR (manual from the Canadian Red Cross).
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook).
- CPR C – Online (Blended only)