STANDARD CHILD CARE FIRST AID
- 16 hours of teaching time
- Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills, including critical steps.
- Ability to complete a written, closed book knowledge evaluation with a minimum mark of 75%.
- Participants must attend and participate in 100% of the course.
- Participants must adhere to the Fundamental Principles.
Note: Instructors/Evaluators may conduct a one-to-one verbal or written knowledge evaluation if the student has a demonstrated learning disability completing written evaluations.